Our Commitment to Clients and Partners.
Our team is committed to providing our clients and partners with a safe and stress-free service experience through the pandemic and beyond.
Our enhanced safety measures at IDPS help to ensure exceptionally safe work protocols so that our team can continue actively working on occupied homes and occupied and unoccupied commercial and industrial buildings.
We are carefully following public health safety guidelines in cooperation with our customers and employees for continued safety.
Below is a list of safety measures we have implemented for the protection of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners:
Safety Measures for our Employees:
– Consult closely with our Human Resources experts to keep the IDPS community informed using updates from credible Canadian and international public health sources
– Maintain access to sanitation supplies to ensure materials and equipment are regularly and effectively cleaned and high-touch areas are sanitized
– Enhance our infection prevention, control, and management plan
– Employees fill out a COVID-screening form each morning prior to beginning a job
– Stagger employees start times and break times
– Ensure shoe covers and masks are worn, and maintain physical distancing with customers
– Promote work-from-home for office-based team members
– Encourage employees to diligently follow public health guidelines, and send out tip sheets and regular information for the improvement of mental health, social distancing and any travel advisories during COVID
– We also work closely with our clients to ensure we adhere to the highest safety standards while continuing to operate at full capacity. Below are a few examples:
Safety Measures for our Partners and Customers:
– Regularly review COVID awareness training programs focused on hygiene and personal protective equipment practices
– Develop safe work practice strategies for all service activities – including creating safety plans for IDPS workers to enter customer homes and business sites safely
– Share our resources with our partners to ensure the health and well-being of our workforces